Take part in the world of the future in an international corporation with strong growth. At SEGULA Technologies, you will work on exciting projects and shape the future in a company for whom innovation and engineering are inseparable.
Subjects like 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicles, and the factory of the future drive the work of our 13,000 ingenious employees every day.
Why not you?
Do you want to share your knowledge while constantly learning? Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or an experienced engineer or project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find opportunities that will add meaning to you.
Project work - till 03.2022 Main objective and targets:
- Compliance with project plans, risk assessment, management of available project resources.
- Interaction with various departments (style, architecture, engineering, production, etc.) to insure the exchange of information and implementation of decisions in strict accordance with the standards of the Company.
- Responsibility for the development and monitoring of the implementation of the planned action plans on time without compromising the quality of the projects.
- Informing members of the project team, project management and management of the Company on the progress of activities;
- Coordination of tests according to the Customer’s standards.
- QCDP management:
- BOM and part weight,
- Production and tooling cost,
- Tooling construction & Parts delivery time,
- Quality target.
- Supplier management: Regular meetings, tooling production timing, part delivery plan & quality management, ANPQP system follow-up.
- Reporting to Technical Synthesis Engineer, Project manager, Customer.
- KPI Synthesis,
- Blocking points.
High school technical education,
Engineering experience using Catia v5 tool,
Fluent communication using English,
Technical experience in automotive industry,
Supplier management experience,
ANPQP system knowlenge.
Experience of work with Renault will be an advantage. Preferable: Pilot of Cabine parts – door panel, seats, soft trim, headliner
We achieve high results thanks to the talents and professionalism of our employees.
We enable our employees to be independent in their decisions
We stand for an open and honest dialogue between the employee and the manager
We support a flexible management system
We offer innovative projects, the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
We encourage the improvement of professional and personal skills, and give you the opportunity to implement them in practice.
Competitive salary, friendly team. We offer assistance in finding housing, moving to another city.