Сегодня – цель
Завтра – карьера
You will do:
- Statutory, tax & corporate tax reporting supervision (full involvement in CIT ).
- Provide tax support to both domestic and cross-border transactions: review tax terms on contracts, advise tax treatment on different transaction scenarios and comment on tax risks.
- Manage Russian transfer pricing issues, arrange intercompany agreement signing
- TP reporting and documentation. Intercompany operations supervision from tax perspective.
- Management of the tax audits (desk, field).
- Contact with auditors regarding international and domestic tax issues, annual PWC audit management.
- Improve internal Company’s processes aimed at optimization of tax aspects and tax risk elimination initiatives .
- Monitoring of changes in tax legislation and advice on tax matters and the potential impact on the operation of the company.
- Business function support from tax perspective ( new business project support, current business processes redesign).
- Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Finance or Tax with focus on tax
- 4-6 years’ experience in tax area, preferably in multi-national enterprise
- Good knowledge of Russian tax legislation and practice
- ERP system experience; Advanced Excel
- English language - advanced
- Local accounting/tax accounting and international GAAP (IFRS) knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Additional paid vacation if you work more than 5 years.
- Great educational program that you form by yourself.
Tax Senior ExpertВ архиве с 10 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию