Paysend - we are global international company bringing fresh and innovative changes to the world of online money transfers and are currently operating in over 60 countries around the globe.
Our motto is to prioritize and deliver on customers’ expectations by making interaction with our service impeccably easy and cost effective for every user. Our facilities include offices in both London and Moscow, while our partnership with Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay and numerous banks provides our clients with simple, quick and most importantly safe way to send money at any time.
At Paysend we know just how crucial it is to provide customers with the best possible assistance in using our service. We are looking for the candidates to join our team in helping to create the most innovative customer oriented fintech platform.
To apply for the position: https://grnh.se/16197be53us
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing written based queries on both English and Russian languages
- Incoming/outgoing phone calls (to assist our customers or to provide extra information) on both English and Russian languages
- Advising and informing our customers about our platform and the services we provide
- Handling of customers’ requests and complaints
- Communicating with other company departments in order to resolve customers request
Qualities we expect from a candidate
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Russian
- Fluency in verbal and written Uzbek will be an advantage
- Client oriented and friendly attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in resolving disputes
- Attention to details, ability to process large volumes of information
- Changing 2/2 schedule, day/night shifts or evening shifts (starting at 6 pm)
- Official employment in line with Russian Federation Labor code. Extra pay for night hours in line with the Labor code
- Young and vibrant team passionate about our project
- Excellent new workspace located near m. Serpukhovskaya
- Corporate courses in English language