Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Your role: Be responsible for IT operational support.
- responsible for IT operational support for location(s) under his (her) responsibilities.
- contribute to design, development and implementation of effective IT Services.
- provide 1st and 2nd level of local IT support to guarantee the smooth everyday running of IT Services in accordance with Company SLAs and Standards via own or outsourced resources.
- Ensure effective usage of IT Services by associates to ensure providing right trainings, guides and arising overall awareness about available IT tools and services.
- Participate in regional IT Services related projects to ensure valuable input and deliverables.
- Business Engagement and communication
- Coordination End User Support
- Resource management
- Additional Focus
- Lead audit activities related to his (her) area of responsibilities.
- Ensure Asset Management processes and keep Inventory Data Base up to date.
- Own Local Specific IT Service related to Customer IT Support and contribute to Service unification across geography and function wherever possible.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Higher technical education (in computer-related area is preferred), Tertiary qualifications
- Decent, competitive and stable salary;
- Training and development;
- Food allowance;
- Mobile compensation;
- Medical insurance for the associate and his family members.