ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI.
Currently we are looking for a Unreal Engine Developer to work in Roborace team on Metaverse platform.
Metaverse is a complex system of distributed software and hardware components interconnected by low-latency connectivity protocols into a real-time data network where information about real and virtual objects, events and conditions is mediated through a shared “world model”. These components work as plug-in infusers attached to control data and sensor systems of the machines thus making them “metaversed” by seamlessly infusing the data that represents virtual objects, conditions and events into normal control and sensor data, so the machines perceive these simulated virtual elements as real along with real elements of the underlying actual physical processes.
- Development of the Metaverse platform within the Roborace project;
- Development of a game logic service and 3D models for mixed reality scenes.
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Ability to work with Blueprints and confident knowledge of C ++;
- At least 3 years of experience on a project with Unreal Engine;
- The level of English is Intermediate and higher.
Nice if you have:
- Basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max, scripting experience;
- Experience with AR;
- Experience in the functions of physical and virtual cameras;
- Availability of a portfolio with links to projects (implemented or not implemented).
We’d love it if you have:
A hunger to learn.
A huge desire to achieve.
The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.