Our client is an insurance software development company with offices in UK and Estonia offering insurance policy management software for insurance brokers and insurance agents and serving customers in 52 countries around the globe (5496 brokers). Together we have generated ~1.5 million policies. And to top it off 107mln. € written premium.
Whom we are looking for:
The goal of your job is to develop and manage insurance software by improving existing functionality or developing new features while making changes in all three (database, business logic, and presentation) layers.
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in PHP coding
- Knowledge of good PHP coding standards (PSR)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database
- Experience on PHP Laravel framework
- A plus would-be knowledge of VueJS framework, HTML, and CSS
- Experience working in team projects.
- Knowledge of Git repositories principles
- Critical thinking
- Focus on results instead of focus on process.
Advantages of our position:
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Good social package (health insurance for employees, compensation for sports activities and English lessons in the office)
- Daily communication in English
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Flexible working hours (you can come at a suitable time for you from 8 to 12)
- Mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)
- Trips to Estonia
- Good working place including a powerful lightweight laptop.
Welcome on board!