Management Trainee/Global Graduate Programme - Operations (Production & Supply Chain)
от 92 000 руб. до вычета налогов
This is an evergreen role, meaning that if your application is suitable, recruiter will contact you when selection on Global Graduate Programme will start - in Q2 2021.
Begin an amazing career with a bright future!
What is Global Graduate Programme in BAT Operations?
- 18 months of fast-track development programme within our global organization for future managers;
- Training programs to develop your leadership potential and professional skills;
- Familiarity and immersion in the work of key departments of the company (in accordance with the chosen direction) and involving in different business-projects;
- Support of personal coach from company management and line managers;
- «BAT Academy» in Great Britain with graduates from other countries;
- Position of the Manager at St. Petersburg Factory at the end of the programme
During the programme will be assigned with business projects in the following departments (both Moscow and St. Peterburg):
New Product Launches - meeting Marketing needs with Operations capabilities to introduce new products;
Logistics - planning and moving raw materials to the factory and finished goods to the warehouses;
Procurement - focusing on smart spending and mutually beneficial partnerships;
Quality Assurance - product & supply chain quality management;
Make - manufacturing focusing on continuous improvement of effectiveness.
- Full time work (40h per week);
- Competitive salary + review (twice in a year);
- Social insurance (medical insurance, life insurance, pension plan);
- Compensation benefits for relocation.
- Start of the programme - September - October 2021
- University degree (3 years max after graduation);
- Both Russian and English - fluent;
- Driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Innovative thinking;
- Ready for relocation;
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Leading employer in Russia according to Top Employers Institute during 5 years
- The most attractive employer in the industry for business students according to Universum 2020
- Top 50 international companies in Russia according to Forbes
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!