Embarcadero Technologies Inc (USA) is looking for experienced Delphi Developer to work at the company's development center in St.-Petersburg, Russia.
You will be part of an international team working on new and emerging technologies related to the Windows operating systems. In this position, you will be responsible for research, developing, implementing, and maintaining Embarcadero ToolCloud product line to meet business requirements.
Other responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) verifying and testing provided functionality for accuracy and errors, debugging, optimization of code, preparing unit tests, bug fixing and providing technical consulting to colleagues.
Embarcadero’s ToolCloud solution provides centralized deployment, license management and provisioning of software products. ToolCloud allows to run products on-demand, gives automatic access to latest versions (and access to older versions, run as needed) of products, tracks and reports on actual license usage.
Are you interested in working on game changing product with a highly skilled team, leading edge technology, top of the line equipment and industry accepted processes?
Required knowledge and skills:
• 5+ years working experience in commercial Delphi application development.
• In-depth knowledge of Delphi language concepts, threading and memory management.
• Deep knowledge of Windows operating systems and associated Win APIs.
• Experience developing components for RAD Studio (Delphi, C++Builder), proficient with latest versions of RAD Studio.
• Knowledge and experience with application virtualization technologies and solutions is a plus.
• Good understanding of OOP/OOD concepts, good algorithmic and implementation skills.
• Good team player, good communication skills.
• Technical English skills are must (reading, writing, speaking is desirable).
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within commercial software development and a
Bachelors/Master Degree in computer science, mathematics, or software engineering.
• Interesting work in international team, participating in challenging projects, opportunity for
• Opportunity to work with the team that builds the world famous and highly successful products.
• Competitive salary depending on experience, professional
background and results of interview. Negotiable.
• Comfortable work environment, office in the city centre (10-15 min walk from metro pl. Lenina).
• Complete social package according Russian Labour Code
• Additional medical insurance for employee (including dental) and family members.
• Flexible working schedule.
We accept resumes in English.