McKinsey & Company is looking for an analytically-driven Data Scientist to join our growing and successful Advanced Analytics team focusing on data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning.
- Leveraging your advanced data analysis skills, you will create innovative approaches to answer our clients’ most relevant questions. You will work with consultants, clients or internal teams to prepare complex data analyses and models that help solve client problems and deliver significant measurable impact.
- The Data Scientist will be involved in specific engagements involving building of new, bespoke advanced analytical solutions for clients (in this role, they could be integrated in a broader McKinsey engagement team).
- In this role, you will act as an analytics translator, communicating complex data related requirements between business and IT stakeholders
- You will have a strong understanding of the design and development process of data analytics tools and experience working with data engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
We seek candidates who are passionate about analytical approaches to solve diverse business problems and those who are willing to translate and train others with these methodologies. Specifically we are looking for candidates that meet the following criteria:
- 2-7 years of hands-on data analysis experience
- Proficiency in Python / R
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, etc.)
- Knowledge of additional programming languages is a plus (C++, Java)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field required. Advanced degree is a strong plus.
- Experience in working with large datasets and relational databases is highly desirable (SQL)
- Distinctive communications skills and ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Proven leaders with the ability in inspire others, build strong relationships, and create a true followership, result-driven achievers
- Strong people skills, team-orientation, and a professional attitude
- Fluent English.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on the interview results
- Medical insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch at the office
- Mobile phone charges.