Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Your role: development of the MT channel (KAs excluding top KA) in the Azerbaijani markets for each category. Leads negotiations and team development, improving the representation of Mars products on the market and adhering to all standards.
- CDL is responsible for Development and implementation in KA&MT channel (Other than top KA) strategy in Azerbaijan
- Ensure achieving sales volume and KPI targets on relevant territory
- Negotiations with Distributors and Customers.
- Implementation of company Marketing and Trade marketing Local & Central activities.
- Training and development of FOS
- Ensure perfect store implementation in defined channel for Confectionary & Pet Nutrition categories.
- Contribute to KA & MT Budget management
- Working mostly in field with associates and customers management as well as admin staff.
- Lead and facilitate the work of a cross-functional team to ensure an appropriate level of customization of the company's solutions, meeting the expectations of key customers and being in accordance with Mars Inc. strategies
- Education & Professional Qualification
- Fluent in Aze and Rus languages,
- English upper intermediate.
- Higher education (Bachelor`s Degree) business and /or relevant field.
- MS office Literacy
- At least 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales management, channel management in international companies.
- Decent, competitive and stable salary;
- Training and development;
- Food allowance;
- Mobile compensation;
- Medical insurance for the associate and his family members.