Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
If you are result-oriented, know how to prioritize, motivate others, plan and negotiate, we will be glad to see you in our Mars family.
- Leading Traditional Trade channel in Georgia
- Is responsible for development and implementation Traditional Trade channel strategy in Georgia
- Responsible for Sales KPIs (Sell-out volume, Coverage (DDO), PS reports, Orders, Visits) fulfillment
- Negotiations with Distributors and Customers
- Implementation of company Marketing and Trade marketing Local & Central activities
- Training and development of Sales Team
- Ensure perfect store implementation in defined channel for Confectionary & Pet Nutrition categories
- Regular Field Audits, Field Trainings as per company standards.
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure an appropriate level of implementation of the company's solutions, meeting the expectations of customers and being in accordance with Mars Inc. strategies
- Providing support and vision of business development through 5 principles.
- Higher education (Bachelor’s Degree at least) business and /or relevant field’
- Georgian - Fluent, English - Upper Intermediate, Russian – Upper Intermediate
- MS office Literacy
- At least 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales management, distributor management, channel management
- Driving License Category B
- Decent, competitive and stable salary;
- Training and development;
- Food allowance;
- Corporate car;
- Mobile compensation;
- Medical insurance for the associate and his family members.