Sales manager / Менеджер по продажам со знанием английского языка (удалённо)
от 90 000 руб. на руки
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WITH BGS GROUP
BGS Group is a team of professionals with solid experience in organization of business events in energy and medicine sectors worldwide.
The current company’s portfolio includes series of events dedicated to oil (PRC Europe Budapest; PRC Russia&CIS; etc.), gas (International LNG Congress Brussels; LNG Congress Madrid; etc.), transportation and oil extraction (TOGC 2020; etc.), pharmacy and medicine (Automa+ Zurich, PHARMAP Berlin).
Among key clients and partners of the company are Shell, Gazprom, Novatek, Rosneft, ABB, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Eni, OMV, SAUDI ARAMCO, BP, Total and many others.
Due to the launching of new projects we are opening a vacancy of Sales manager with strong English communication skills. Here in BGS Group we depart from the traditional understanding of “sales” and everyone in our team can successfully lead negotiations in English with the C-level representatives of industry’s key players.
- Loyal management + ambitious and result-oriented team;
- Everyday English practice;
- Regular base salary with high commission: approximate salary is 90 000 RUB. The best managers get more than 140 000 RUB (gross);
- Official employment with officially declared salary;
- Opportunity to get promoted up to the head of sales team in 6 months (transparent system of career development);
- Regular sales training on the high European level;
- Work hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00;
- Office in the city center (Moscow, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg) or remote workplace;
- Monthly and trimonthly bonuses such as trips abroad (UAE, Japan, etc.) or gadgets (iPad, iPhone, etc.);
- Annual rewarding ceremony for fulfilment of sales plans with the bonuses (up to 100 000 RUB);
- Opportunity to get acquainted personally with market leaders at the events organized by BGS Group.
Typical employee of BGS Group:
- Ambitious and open-minded person with strong English communication skills;
- He is result-oriented and knows exactly what he wants;
- Extremely responsible;
- He is interested in communication with new people every day and in getting new knowledge that can assist him in personal and professional development;
- He likes what he does.
- Daily phone negotiations with industry leaders (Shell, Gazprom, Novatek, Rosneft, ABB, Rolls-Royce, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and etc.);
- Database preparation;
- Telephone negotiations in English (“cold calls”);
- Registration and work with the client before, during and after the event.
Appropriate management and leadership
Everyday English practice
Office in the city centre
Travelling abroad (to the UAE, Italy, Germany)
Regular training and for the experienced employees as well
Tasty coffee and pastry in the office
Competitive based motivation with valuable rewards like gadgets