The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Innopolis University invites candidates to apply for Assistant and Associate Professor position in the field of English for Academic Purposes
The responsibilities include:
- designing and teaching three to four semester-long courses to undergraduate or graduate students during the academic year, for a total of max 120 hours of frontal astronomical lecturing during the academic year
- contributing to the research activity of the University
- contributing to community services and other activities related to developing and maintaining the intellectual and cultural environment of the University
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
- an achieved doctoral degree from an internationally recognized educational and/or research institution. Candidates who are close to graduation will also be considered.
- a minimum of one year teaching experience for the applicants for the Assistant Professor position, and three years for the applicants for the Associate Professor position
- active research interests in the field of interest for the institute with publications in recognized international venues
Compensations and benefits:
Usually, the initial appointment is 3-years with expectation for tenure. The salary is very attractive, aligned with the best institutions worldwide, with additional benefits, including the low taxation level of Russia (max. 15%), 56 days of paid vacations, paid health care coverage.
How to apply:
Candidates should submit a full application package, consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae (with Scopus and Google Scholar profiles links, links for the videos of public talks or lectures, if possible), research statement, teaching statement, three reference letters, scans of Bs, MS and PhD certificates in pdf format by email.