KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG Deal Advisory team provides advice on managing divestments and acquisitions of companies in Russia/ CIS and abroad. We support our clients throughout the M&A process from initial planning and preparation to closing.
What we do:
- Identification of potential revenue and cost synergies at the inception of the deal;
- Pre-deal, in parallel to deal negotiations, we help our client to develop the integration approach;
- We help our client to define the organizational, operational, employee, customer and regulatory concerns that must be addressed beforehand;
- Around the time of completion, we advise on how to launch an integration-planning program;
- We can assist with preparation of an integration blueprint for the new combined entity and identifying of quick wins;
- Our monitoring and benefit tracking tools help to keep control over post-merger integration processes and to minimize business risks;
- We develop detailed plans to help ensure smooth transition at close in a separation environment.
- Manage integration & separation projects:
- Client coordination
- Defining the scope of workload and developing the project approach
- Managing KPMG team on-site
- Coaching and supervising junior staff
- Preparing and delivering presentations for existing and potential clients, participation in other department marketing events;
- Holding presentations for senior management.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education in finance or economics;
- Work experience of not less than 5-6 years in project management, change management or consulting in a consulting firm or a large corporation;
- Experience of post-merger integration or pre-deal separation projects will be your advantage;
- Understanding of M&A process;
- Experience of managing project teams;
- Deep industry knowledge;
- Excellent command of English, fluent Russian;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and various circumstances;
- An enquiring and creative mind, strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong structured problem solving skills.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex integration & separation projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Comprehensive remuneration package;
- Transparent path of career growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в KPMG International Limited, частную английскую компанию с ответственностью, ограниченной гарантиями своих участников.
Все права защищены.
Manager, Integration & Separation, Deal AdvisoryВ архиве с 10 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию