Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located in Moscow, New York, Kiev, Minsk, Toronto, London, RIga, and Paris.
Our team has more than 1200+ talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
We invite Project manager in the direction of Salesforce.
- Participation in the development and approval of design requirements and technical specifications
- Project Planning and Management
- Project risk management
- Project budget management
- Interaction with project teams
- Interaction with the development and testing teams, which are self-organized cross-functional teams of 5-9 individuals responsible for the full cycle of building and customizing applications which run on Salesforce platform.
- Support for pre-sales preparation of projects.
- Experience as a PM from 2 years, international experience preferably
- IT consulting experience
- Outstanding communication skills with project participants: customers, partners, developers, consultants, QA, BA
- Budget and resource management experience
- Experience in business development, initiation
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform will be an advantage
- Advanced English level.
- Immersion in the newest sphere of knowledge - cloud computing
- Wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting
- Individual career development plan
- Internal and external professional education
- English language courses
- The referral program for the employees
- The young, strong and friendly team of excellent professionals
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset
- Flexible working hours in schedule 5/2
- Voluntary Medical insurance,
- Registration under the RF Labour Code
- Vacation 31 days
- Corporate sport activities and discounts on sport
- Ergonomic working places, enjoyable working environment, convenient geographical location of the office
- Office located in the modern loft 5 minutes walk from Paveletskaya / 10 from Serpukhovskaya metro stations