German technology company of eCommerce services, payment gateways, fraud control, heavy-duty applications, and Blockchains, is now looking for a Business Analyst to work remotely.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience with key BA techniques (interview, workshop, document analysis, etc.);
- Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements;
- Develop requirements documentation inclusive of BRD, user stories/use cases, process flows, data flows, and report mock-ups;
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations;
- Communicate requirements to the stakeholders;
- Build strong relationships within the business and support units to understand the business needs;
- Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged, and to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues;
- Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes and are consistent across products where possible.
- 2+ years of Business and System Analysis;
- Written and spoken English (required min – Intermediate);
- Experience in finance or fintech domain (is an advantage).
- Competitive salary (to be discussed with a successful candidate);
- Location: Anywhere;
- Type: Full-time remote job;
- Start date: ASAP.