About the project: CI\CD Digital Hub is a horizontal solution for supporting other hubs in implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principals. CI/CD is a primarily responsible team for development tools: Gitlab, Artifactory, Jira and Confluence. The Hub is responsible for delivering value by: CI/CD lifecycle management of pipeline for all the projects; supporting most important application technologies (Java, SAP etc.); simple provisioning of CI/CD pipeline; consulting for vertical hubs in implementation of DevOps. Digital Hub is searching for people who will be members of a Jira team. The Jira operations and development engineer is responsible for complex Jira requirements, issues, enhancements and best practice questions.
- Ensure Jira plugins and integrated tools development on cloud (AWS) and data centers (for multiple environments);
- Support for data migrations between Jira environments, including full migration/merger of two large scale (1mil + issues) Jira instances and Confluence instances;
- Work in a distributed international team;
- Work in a rapidly changing agile environment.
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- English B1+,
- Experience with Gitlab CI, JSON and REST API
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira/Confluence/Crowd administration
- Kubernetes / Docker
Developer for Jira/ConfluenceВ архиве с 12 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию