- Develop product/category strategies built upon the business strategies, deep market analysis, and based on local consumer insights.
- On-going category management in close cooperation with brand teams – Pricing (RRP, price lists calculation), listings follow-up, forecasting, sales analysis.
- Closely follow key categories performance at the point of sale vs. competition via regular in-store visits.
- Build the respective brand in retail by using the in-store environment as a medium.
- Closely cooperate with the trade marketing team on in-store consultancy, demonstrations, display programs, other POS materials.
- Repair and conduct trainings/demonstrations to sales team and field sales force (when necessary). Closely monitor the results.
Leadership and Cross-functional communication:
- Make sure, that all marketing initiatives are properly communicated and aligned internally (HQ, Top management, Sales, Finance, Logistics, Demand planners, etc.).
- Initiate timely involvement of respective team members in the planning and execution of the project.
Cooperation with key customers:
- Participation in negotiations with marketing inputs, ensure proper and timely listings.
- Develop category plans and tailored programs for selective customers in close cooperation with sales team.
- University graduate in marketing/business/economics
- Min 5 years of successful marketing experience with FMCG companies
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Strategic thinking
- Initiative and follow-through
- Highly attentive to details, analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership, yet strong team player (ability to work effectively in a diverse team)
- Drive for results
- Customer focus
- Fluent English and Russian
- Base salary & Monthly bonus
- Medical insurance, car, meal, fitness compensations, cell phone, etc.
- Работа на территории РБ, оформление в соответствии с законодательством РБ, офис - Минск