в наших людей.
PwC Big Data group delivers powerful analytics-based solutions designed to help our clients tackle their most pressing business problems and building our own product based on Big Data technologies for the market.
We are looking for a Chief Data Scientist to lead Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Scientific Modelers and Programmers as well Geospatial Analysts and be at the core of the new Big Data team. Successful candidates will be a part of Big Data CEE Center of Excellence, which is based in Prague and Warsaw.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates that are eager to build a team of dedicated data engineers as well as develop their competences in the field of statistics, programming and business analysis. As our senior manager, you will have a unique opportunity to design and implement tools and IT systems that helps our client to achieve their business goals and increase the probability of projects success. You will work intimately with clients through whole project life cycle, since planning, over controlling, until install phase. As far as corporation goes, this is the most startup role in such a big company you have ever dreamed of. The team is composed of smart people – possibly the one of smartest you have worked with.
Successful candidates profile
- Higher degree (preferred Math, Computer Science, Physics, Operational Research or related)
- Experience with analysis of large data sets (in particular a good knowledge of machine learning algorithms)
- Experience in effective visualization (Tableau, QlikView, R, Shiny)
- Experience in B2B sales
- Big Data projects completed for several industries
- Very good command of English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills- essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team
- Successful completion of the of Yandex’s School of data analysis is a big plus
- Experience in B2B consulting
- Hold a position in Kaggle rating
Technology stack :
- Experienced level of R\Python for visualization, data processing, machine leaning is basic requirement. Ability to build up quick win prototypes based on those technologies.
- Experience with geospatial analytics is a plus
- Experience with visual and video nalytics is a plus
- Knowledge of neural networks architecture is a plus
- Ability to show your own prototypes during interviews (ideally two to three).
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as H2O as a plus
- Experience with Hadoop,
- Identify potential opportunities for big data project on the CIS market
- Working closely with the team of our experts, you will be responsible for the development of valuable solutions for PwC clients, through the implementation of statistical data modeling, programming IT systems and reporting. You will support clients in in-depth understanding of the key-drivers for their current and future success and solving the strategic and operational problems
- Lead a team in high quality business analysis of large data sets, analyzing and interpreting collected data to meet business requirements
- Improving your managerial, leadership and commercial skills
- Gaining knowledge and experience in the practical use of technology centered around Big Data on projects carried out for companies from different sectors
Data Science Team Lead - Data Analytics LabВ архиве с 17 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию