Senior Security Engineer
з/п не указана
Мы развиваем UCaaS-платформу, которая делает бизнес‑коммуникации миллионов людей проще и приятнее
- Monitor for, triage and track remediation of vulnerabilities in our systems and networks.
- Conduct routine log review of information security events, investigating and responding as necessary.
- Maintain and enhance monitoring capabilities to ensure the integrity of our systems and networks.
- Act as a core member of the Incident Response Team, triaging, responding to and reporting incidents and associated metrics.
- Administer and maintain security products (phishing training, vulnerability management, web application firewall, SIEM, IDS, (h)IPS, EDR, etc).
- Participate in on-call rotation.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our information systems.
- Work closely with the multiple operation teams to implement and enforce our policy.
- Act as a member of the information security policy review committee.
- Conduct risk-based evaluation of policy exception requests.
- Participate in and assist with audits of information security program (FedRAMP, SOX, GDPR, SOC2, HITRUST).
- Coordinate and participate in external assessments of our information security (risk assessment, penetration test, incident response tabletop).
- Strong knowledge of endpoint and server operating systems (e.g. Windows, macOS, Linux) and relevant security risks, controls, and vulnerabilities.
- Strong knowledge of network and network security fundamentals.
- Familiarity with enterprise security tools (antivirus, firewalls, email monitoring, two-factor authentication, SIEM, IDS/IPS, etc.).
- Familiarity with vulnerability management concepts, such as CVE and CVSS.
- Familiarity with AWS environments and AWS security tools.
- Knowledge of and experience with compliance/remediation efforts of relevant domestic and international security standards and best practices such as FedRAMP, SOX, SOC2, NIST, GDPR and HIPAA.
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments and applications in a security context strongly preferred.
- Ability to quickly change priorities and handle simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
Education / Pre-requisites
- 3-5 years' experience in information security field.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology (or related discipline); Graduate degree in Information Assurance (or related discipline) or equivalent formal training and experience in Information Security.
- CISSP or GIAC certifications preferred.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.
Уют и комфорт: эргономичные рабочие места, оборудованные кухни, чай, кофе, фрукты, прохладительные напитки и сладости
Забота о здоровье: ДМС со стоматологией, офисный врач, спортзал в офисе, участие в спортивных турнирах, велопарковка и душ
Атмосфера: ежемесячные вечеринки, уютный офис, необыкновенные корпоративы и новые друзья