About the Company
GET IT is an international software development company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. We develop Project Portfolio Management software solutions designed to support product development, engineering, and business processes. We have been dedicated to helping our customers drive strategic and innovation excellence, make confident business decisions and increase portfolio value for decades. We are focused on top-notch engineering, innovation, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base. Today, organizations worldwide such as Siemens, SAP, Volkswagen or Knauf rely on our solutions to manage their projects, resources, and portfolios.
For further information visit our website: www.myget-it.com
About the Role
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills. This is a great opportunity to anyone seeking to make a real impact and become part of a success story.
- Design materials that promote our products and features with animation and top-notch graphics;
- Develop and support guidelines for all company communications;
- Design our product websites and marketing materials (e.g. infographics, landing pages, e-books, booklets, etc.);
- Develop digital advertising materials;
- Produce video clips and tutorials.
- 3+ years’ experience in the graphic design;
- Experience in creating designs for digital advertising;
- Experience in creating motion graphics/animations;
- Good vibes and love for a teamwork environment;
- Amazing portfolio with relevant examples of previous client work (Portfolio is required);
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, flat organizational structure;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The competitive salary quoted in EUR and paid twice a month;
- Flexible start of the working day from 8 am till 11 am;
- Paid medical insurance;
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments, fresh fruit, and snacks;
- Dedicated workshop room with tools to inspire creativity and support design thinking;
- Lounge zone and kicker to help clear the mind and recharge the batteries.
This sounds like you? Then we are happy to receive your portfolio and CV / application written in English!