Brane is a global marketing company based in Singapore. We help early-stage products to build an scalable user acquisition strategy and run it up. We are the trusted partner of 100+ leading companies as Facebook, eBuy, Alibaba Group, King and others.
Now we are looking for part-time (10 hours per week) SRE / DevOps Engineer. You'll partner with analytics and engineering teams to ensure they're successful. This position can be based anywhere in the world (working remotely).
Our tech stack: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Grafana, Zabbix, Sentry, Clickhouse, Gitlab, Python.
What you’ll be doing:
- Architect, design, configure, automate, and manage reliable, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure for data analytics and cloud based applications
- Manage, evolve and build CI/CD pipelines
- Support for development and production environments
- Linux systems administration and VM management
- Big Data Management
- Python automation: implementation, deployment and maintenance
What you’ll bring:
- Strong Software engineering or DevOps background, preferably in the infrastructure space.
- Good understanding of administration of Linux systems
- Experience maintaining and optimizing Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL, ClickHouse administration
- Knowledge of build/release systems and processes;
- Knowledge of container services (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Strong scripting skills for automating tasks (Python)
- Experience with ETL tools like Airflow as a plus