To provide support of all marketing activities for MTV, Paramount Comedy, Paramount Channel and VOD partnerships.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns according to the brand marketing plans.
- Organization of consumer and press events.
- Implementation of sponsorship projects.
- Briefing, supervising and collaborating with the external agencies – media, digital and creative – responsible for developing the best campaigns to effect ratings uplift.
- Working closely with partners (sending monthly email newsletters on brands updates, preparing materials at request).
- Projects coordinating and budgeting.
- Preparation of marketing reports and presentations.
- Creating and updating documents (set up suppliers, raise Purchase Orders and track timely payment of invoices).
- Maintain constant cooperation with Accounting and Legal teams, including preparation of each projects’ documents, control over the document flow and payment terms.
- Sourcing requested materials i.e.: shows / promos / images.
- Purchase of premiums, gifts and their storage organization.
- Prepare monthly competitors’ activities overview;
- Liaise closely with scheduling, digital, on-air and press to maximise the efficiency of the marketing campaigns and communications; work with other functions within the marketing team, to drive integration and single-minded delivery of marketing objectives.
- Participate in creative meetings and brainstorms.
- At least two year’s experience in marketing environment - entertainment/or television background preferable
- Marketing or PR-related degree advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Highly pro-active and communicative person
- Good problem-solver
- Positive thinker
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Experience of briefing agencies, both creative and media
- Personable and able to build good relations across departments
- Good understanding of the creative process, and how to tease out the best creative solution to a brief
- Proficient in Word, Excel with strong PowerPoint skills
- Fluent level of English knowledge