Consultant - MTWO
з/п не указана
Мировой поставщик комплексных решений для программного обеспечения и облачных технологий
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With capabilities across the entire value chain, it helps companies design and implement their technology strategy, buy the right software and cloud solutions at the right price, and manage and optimize their software estate. Its offerings are connected by PyraCloud, SoftwareONE’s proprietary digital platform, that provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 7,000 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareONE’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange.
SoftwareONE AG (SWO) and RIB software SE will jointly launch a pioneer project which will offer a world leading vertical cloud solution for the architecture, engineering and construction sector by introducing and scaling the RIB MTWO cloud solution to 60 countries by the end of 2023.
The partnership represents a commitment to jointly fuel technological innovation for the benefit of customers in the AEC industry. Through which, SoftwareONE will leverage its global market presence and expertise to bring to market RIB software’s MTWO solution globally.
To successfully launch the collaboration, SoftwareONE will build up capabilities within sales, marketing and services, including over 50 sales people over the coming months. In addition to SaaS sales, SoftwareONE will be able to help customers with cloud migrations and provide related managed services, further expanding its solutions & services offering.
MTWO is a world-class end-to-end 5d BIM construction cloud management solution that connects all project contributors along with their processes and data – all on one platform. MTWO facilitates virtual-to-physical construction planning with artificial intelligence while operating on the cloud. The result of all project contributors working and collaborating within MTWO is streamlined workflow, more efficient communication, and better-than-ever productivity.
Please be advised. Due to this new venture being a close partnership between SoftwareONE and RIB Software, your details may be shared between the two companies. You can read the data privacy statement of SoftwareONE here and RIB Software here.
- Develop and manage a team of consultants as well as the customer experience from sales to execution.
- Provide guidance during difficult situations and when deadlines are missed.
- Interact with other departments, and internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create project plans, deliverables, and timelines to meet customer needs.
- Consult with customers on how to improve their construction processes by the use of MTWO.
- Conduct detailed analyses of construction clients’ business processes, develop and manage the complementation of MTWO.
- Construction project management process redesign or ERP product customization with project member base on client's requirement.
What we need to see from you:
- Bachelor or above with related major in construction management/civil engineering. Master, MBA or above degree is preferable.
- 5 years of experience in estimation/quantity survey/project management/project control/civil engineering/MEP etc.
- Willing to bring in a new transformative technology to the construction industry.
- Confident and professional presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with team work spirit.
- With experience in presale process to work closely with business team is preferable.
- Able to travel nationally and internationally based on business requirements.
Interested candidates, please share your CVs in English