ARRIVAL is a UK Headquartered global company creating electric vehicles with its radical new technologies. The company is reinventing the automotive industry with its New Method of designing and producing zero emission transportation. This transformative approach provides cities globally with the solutions they need to create sustainable urban environments and exceptional experiences for their citizens.
We have been recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK, as well as being one of the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we’re now doing the same with Service Platform.
Service Platform is a unique tool to provide vehicle maintenance and service in an easy and automated way. Platform has web/mobile applications and unifies participants:
- Clients - to provide service to.
- Automotive Technicians – legal entities and individuals, having necessary technical skills and available to provide service.
Service Platform dedicated to fix both immediate technical issues and forecasted breaks, using predictive analytics algorithms.
We are seeking a Software Developer to Service Platform team, who will work with clojure/clojure script language.
To qualify, we expect the candidate to have:
- 3+ years of professional development experience with any programming language;
- Professional development experience with Java or C++ (is a plus);
- Knowledge of English at the upper intermediate+ level;
- Clojure/Clojure Script educational program with the focus on practical tasks.
- Permanent employment in the company for successful candidates.
- Remote or office work (remote work is limited with Moscow time zone with the maximum time difference of 2-3 hours).
The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, and we truly believe that diversity drives innovation.
Join our mission for Zero emission solutions for cities and be part of this radical new method to revitalize transportation.