- Implement EGGER marketing strategies in local markets (eg.introduce new products)
- Provide marketing consultation for customers (eg. for point of sale)
- Coordinate operative marketing activities (eg. organization and distribution of marketing materials)
- Organization of business relations with local suppliers for promotion materials (eg. prints)
- Conduct proof readings and organize translations in Russian language
- Supervise Marketing budget for local market
- Be involved in the development of strategies for future subject related activities (eg. analyze the market and define strategies to meet upcoming demands)
- Support the sales team (eg. organization of seminars)
- University degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Economics or related field
- Operative Marketing knowledge in B2B, experience of 1-2 years preferd
- Knowledge about competitive environment, if avalable
- Good computer skills (SAP R/3, CRM, BIW), Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Project Management knowledge
- Excellent language skills in English and Russian (spoken / written)
- Very good communication skills
- Ready to travel (trainings, customer visits, etc.
- Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
- Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
- Long-term employment;
- Medical insurance
Place of work : Gagarin, Smolensk region.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application in English only.
The diversity of our 10 100 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
The stability with which we develop.
The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.
We do not simply look for employees. We want people who share our values.
Marketing SpecialistВ архиве с 17 марта 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию