Scope of Role
- Part of the Sales Team, reporting to Business Development Director.
- Providing leadership and coordination of relevant Sales activities across the Sequtel.
- Participation in annual Sales Plan preparation.
- Embrace the philosophy of continuous improvement.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working with members of the Operations team to ensure alignment of strategies and objectives.
- Participating in setting of Company sales objectives.
- Relationship management with key customers.
- Relationship management with key suppliers.
- Report against key factors on a regular basis.
- Achieving Sales targets.
- Divisional achievements and forecast sales objectives summary to the Sales Director.
- Setting Bid strategy on Project by Project basis.
- Interfacing with Engineers to ensure Quotation issued is in line with bid strategy.
- Lead role in Tender clarification and, final contract negotiation.
- Experience within a Oil & Gas, Mining and associated industry.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of sales techniques and concepts.
- Proven commercial growth in current and previous roles with the ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence others through persuasive arguments based on data and factual evidence.
- Effective and collaborative change management in line with strategic objectives.
- Ability to look continuously for opportunities for improvement and to develop strategies for change to influence and shape the future direction of the business.
- Good relationship builder at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to meet targets and consistently deliver projects on time, managing priorities, deadlines, and time critical situations for multiple projects and clients.
- Evidence of an open and collaborative leadership style which values the contribution of others, motivates and enables them to achieve their potential and make a difference.
- Decision maker – weigh the options and take a decision even with limited information