Consultant - Finance Consulting
з/п не указана
в наших людей.
PwC is looking to recruit talented Consultants to its Consulting department, Finance Consulting group.
Services provided by department:
- Optimization of management reporting and budgeting methodology – making sure the accounting and reporting data meet the needs of internal users;
- Developing IFRS/USGAAP, Russian Accounting &Tax accounting methodologies – providing requirements for further automatization in various IT-systems (1C, SAP, Oracle, etc.);
- Reduction of the reporting time frames (SmartClose) — accelerating the closing process to achieve more timely and accurate financial and/or management reporting;
- Your responsibilities will include, but may be not limited to:
- Participation in methodology projects (mainly IFRS and budgeting for further automatization);
- conducting analysis to identify various opportunities for improvements;
- assisting in the design, development, test and implementation of new business processes;
- preparing client deliverables;
- preparation and participation in workshops for clients.
Successful candidates profile
- Knowledge and experience:
- Solid knowledge of Local Accounting standards and IFRS, management accounting;
- Education in Finance / Economics / Accounting;
- 1+ year of relevant experience in finance business process development in Consulting and/or Industry, including finance controlling and accounting methodology;
- Project work experience is an advantage;
- English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written).
During the interviewing process you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Availability for overtime work to meet tough deadlines;
- Willingness to travel (Russia and abroad);