Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Your role: You will be responsible for pet care category business development in Belarus.
Customer centricity and focus on driving category growth in key customers is one of the key business priorities and sources of growth. Customer Activation Manager is responsible for pet care category business development in KA channel through deep understanding of market trends and channel development trends, customer’s strategy transformation into effective joint business strategies, client and channel-customized activities development and supporting national activities excellence in execution.
- Estimation of growth opportunities in channel/particular customers, long-term channel activation strategies and annual activity plans development
- Customer activation strategies development
- Channel and client customized activity calendars planning and development, leading customized activities’ development and execution in collaboration with brand marketing and sales function
- Customers’ performance monitoring through periodical scorecards and reviews, being responsible for marketing BB in key accounts
- Participation in negotiation process with key customers, being responsible for Marketing BB execution in particular clients, ensuring high level of customers engagement (TAS)
- Channel and client customized activities post-launch reviews, activities continuous improvement based on collected learnings, best practice library regular updates
- New POSM development according to channel/customer needs in collaboration with POSM Specialist
- Leading Picture of Success for marketing activities in-store execution in channel, as well as extra-sites Picture of Success
- Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Customer/Trade Marketing or Sales
- English – Intermediate + Knowledge/Experience
- Experience of working with major customers – Preferred
- MS Office experienced user, good Excel & Power Point skills
- Decent, competitive and stable salary;
- Training and development;
- Food allowance;
- Mobile compensation;
- Medical insurance for the associate and his family members.