Growth Marketing Specialist
от 120 000 руб. на руки
лет на рынке
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
Growth Operations Team (part of the Digital Marketing Team) is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist who will partner directly with the Analytics Team, Paid Traffic Team, and Design Team to identify, assess, and test new opportunities for conversion rate optimization and revenue growth. The Growth Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally to operationalize and scale new opportunities so that they become a common practice.
What You’ll Do Day-to-day:
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth across marketing landing pages and paid user acquisition channels;
- Prioritize viable opportunities based on impact and partner with teams across the Marketing org to build full-blown strategic plans around each;
- Execute approved plans and partner with the Analytics Team to measure and report on results;
- Help operationalize and scale successful tests to create a viable framework for experiments in collaboration with Product Marketing teams;
- Use a data-driven approach in order to identify bottlenecks, conversion leaks, and growth points within the Digital Marketing funnel;
- Design and execute experiments based on your analytical insights to improve the key metrics;
- Experiment with new platforms and opportunities based on Semrush goals (we’re eager to learn from you and the ideas you bring to the table).
- At least 2 years of experience in a data-driven marketing role;
- Deep experimentation experience with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, and optimizing landing pages;
- Strong research skills and the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights;
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and familiarity with Google Tag Manager;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments;
- You are ready to dive in and are comfortable ‘just figuring it out’.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.