Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. More than 120,000 business customers and 7000 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity. Offerings include cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, Contact Center, chat, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
User Interface Design (UID) team is looking for a talented and passionate Product UX/UI designer to join us to the fascinating adventure of creating products.
- Take responsibilities of the end-to-end user experience, deeply understand customer problems and address solutions according to the business requirements;
- Have the vision to design entire product that satisfy market and business needs;
- Lead the product through all stages (market research, concept, prototyping, development, post-launch analysis);
- Developing concepts, rough drafts, and detailed sketches, improving the user experience and user interface;
- Designing customer journey maps, user stories and usage scenarios of the product and services to discover and define user tasks, pains and gains;
- Customer research, UI testing, data analysis;
- Expert analysis of services, communication channels and user interfaces of the product, competitive, global and industry experience in order to identify areas for the development of user interface design;
- Negotiations and cooperation with products/project managers, other designers and developers;
- Integrating new flows into the product consistently;
- Developing and maintaining the design system;
- Push UX improvements to the development;
- Good knowledge of usability, UX/UI and human factors principles;
- Ability to analyze requirements and come up with simple and elegant solutions to essential problems;
- Initiative and leadership;
- Strong communication & teamwork skills;
- Ability to stay highly organized;
- An understanding and personal interest in the latest design trends and their role within a commercial environment;
- English level above Intermediate;
- Experience with Figma;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Knowledge of desktop UI guidelines;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Friendly working environment;
- Work in a market leading company, stable and growing;
- Competitive salary with performance-based rewards;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical Insurance package;
- Remote work from any city of Russia;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US;
- English language courses in the office;
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- Cycle parking, shower, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee and fruits.
Sending a reply, please add a link to your portfolio with relevant examples of your works.
Product UX/UI DesignerВ архиве с 28 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию