dxFeed is the leading provider of data services for the Capital Markets industry, sourcing and storing direct market data feeds from a variety of exchanges and market participants around the world, having built one of the most comprehensive ticker plants, in addition to offering the broadest range of data services for streaming, consolidation, storage, extraction, analytics, including index construction and maintenance for buy-side and sell-side institutions of the global financial industry.
We are looking for Functional analyst / IT Business analyst to join the team.
Are you able to see the big picture and go deep into details when required? Are you brave enough to go to the meeting with unfamiliar customers and demonstrate the possibility of products you worked on? Do you like to solve puzzles?
- working closely with customers, internal sales and IT teams from outlining the product vision to the delivering the ready product to the end users
- negotiating priorities and delivery dates with customers
- detailed business requirements gathering, management and extension
- preparing functional requirements
- defining the product vision and working closely with marketing on the market positioning
- preparing support and customer documentation
- supporting sales team in pre-sale activities and evaluating the customer requests from fitting the original product vision stand point
- extensive professional experience in IT Business and functional analysis
- experience with collecting and preparing requirements for back-end applications
- excellent data modelling and process description skills
- financial or mathematical background will be a strong plus
- excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with developers, QA and clients
- fluent English - both verbal and written
- beneficial but not obligatory experience with Confluence, Jira, SQL queries, scripting languages