з/п не указана
B2Broker is a leading IT FinTech company in the field of maintenance of the brokerage business. We specialize in selling the best solutions for brokerage companies. We work with clients from USA, China, Russia, Cyprus, Mexico, Indonesia, Ukraine,Canada, UK, Malaysia, NZ and many other countries.
Investment Analyst works closely with Portfolio Managers to generate, research and implement investment ideas. The Investment Analyst will conduct comprehensive analysis on an assigned portfolio (futures, equity, sovereign bonds, derivatives, currencies, etc).
- Generate investment ideas based on fundamental research and deep knowledge of sector trends. Work closely with a Portfolio Manager to discuss pitch ideas regularly, and monitor current positions, news-flow, sentiment thoughts, sector observations, macro trends, etc.
- Develop portfolio allocation strategies (incl. bonds, shares, derivatives) for the Company and it’s Clients.
- Performs day-to-day market analysis related especially to securities and currency, research, presentations, and investor outreach. Examples of analytical work produced include:
- Reviewing financial spreadsheets and charts, analyzing data and financial statements, building and updating financial forecasts, and writing analytical commentary.
- Assisting with proprietary models and new financial projections as applicable, identifying trends in data, and applying analytical skills and judgment to form well-reasoned investment conclusions.
- Reviewing transaction documents and building knowledge of cash flow and loss allocation rules.
- Analyze both company’s and clients’ performance to determine the drivers of risk and return, alpha composition and the robustness of the strategy in various market environments.
- Reviews and interprets governmental monetary and fiscal policies, economic conditions, financial market conditions and applies such knowledge in developing portfolio management recommendations for senior management.
- Model all positions in a sub-sector portfolio by tracking relative performance, sizing around upcoming events, price target upside/downside, etc.
- Building own financial models and verification of them: testing, documentation and conveying results.
- Proposing/testing the models/approaches for pricing bespoke and exotic trades. Regular calculation of model adjustments.
- Regular calculation of portfolio risks (VaR, Monte-Carlo, СVaR, Markov chain, Garch Models etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master's degree and/or certification (CFA or progress toward CFA) is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years conducting multi-manager research or sell-side/buy-side experience as a research analyst in asset management
- Deep working knowledge of investment strategies and capital markets
- Solid capabilities in Excel and financial information systems
- Experience in portfolio analytics/attribution through THR or Bloomberg
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented and ability to synthesis data and make deductive decisions
- Excellent english communication skills - written, verbal and presentation skills for internal/external audiences as well as strong listening and questioning skills
- Сompetitive compensation and performance bonus
- Comfortable office
- Great opportunities with fast-growing financial and technologies group