Bilfinger Tebodin in Russia is currently interested and searching for Senior Environmental Consultant.
- University degree (Master degree in Environmental Management and / or in Engineering disciplines);
- 10+ years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent knowledge of local and international Environmental regulations relevant to industrial and commercial property and practical experience in environmental & social impact appraisal/environmental due diligence, environmental site assessment;
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in Health and Safety, Resource Efficiency Assessments, Climate Change initiatives, field works is a strong plus;
- Experience in sales and project coordination for consultancy assignments, including those in international environment;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office);
- Client orientation, initiative and flexibility, responsibility, reliability, team-spirit, self-motivation, ability to work in business driven culture on several projects simultaneously under time pressure, ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences. Proven and effective drafting skills.
Employment terms and conditions:
- Official salary (depending on the results of the interview);
- Corporate medical insurance/life insurance after probation period;
- Professional trainings (soft/hard skills trainings, language courses);
- Сorporate events (teambuildings, presents, etc);
- Other benefits, bonuses with the Company procedures;
- Business trips are possible;
- Comfortable working conditions‚ positive atmosphere‚ open informal corporate culture‚ friendly team.
**по результатам опроса HeadHunter за 2017, 2019 год
Senior Environmental ConsultantВ архиве с 21 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию