Multinational food-products corporation Danone is the largest producer of fresh dairy and plant-based products, bottled mineral waters, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone Belarus is pleased to announce the vacancy of Marketing Supervisor for Minsk office.
- Cross-functional projects management and cooperation with local production plants;
- Briefing and coordination with creative agencies;
- Local artwork development: packaging, POSM, text, assuring compliance with local legislation;
- Contributing to creating ATL and BTL communications;
- Brand performance analysis, root cause analyses and proposals for possible measures;
- Participation in annual plans and strategies creation, their implementation;
- Coordination of activity execution with digital marketing, sales and trade marketing;
- Communication with suppliers and cross-functional teams on operational topics;
- Preparation of project documentation for accounting documents.
- university degree in Marketing;
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role (FMCG as a plus);
- ability to manage complexity;
- project management skills;
- strong analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- result oriented, responsible, flexible, team player;
- desire to learn and develop new skills;
- basic level of financial literacy;
- English (intermediate+), MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
Apply and become a part of our Team who brings health through food to as many people as possible!