ETNA, a US-based FinTech company, has been crafting software for the capital markets and financial services industry since 2002.
Our mission is to make investing accessible to all people. We develop technologies for companies like Robinhood as well as technologies for crypto-trading.
Our main product — ETNA Trader — is a securities trading platform that over the years has captured a significant share of the US software market for broker-dealers and financial managers.
According to the Wall Street Journal, in 2018, 7 out of 19 best brokerage companies in the US used ETNA Trader components in their operations.
We are looking for back-end professionals with deep knowledge of C#/.NET technology stack, ready to participate in development of complex components of ETNA Trader's core.
Your role will be to:
Develop core platform components
Develop specs and architecture of components for the high-load system
Do unit testing where necessary, code optimizing
Communicate with third-party companies during the development process
Develop and maintain our processes: documentation, corporate wiki, knowledge sharing within the team
Successful candidate should have:
- Deep knowledge and at least 2 years of hands-on experience with C#
- Deep understanding of OOP/OOD, design patterns
- Experience with multi-threading applications for high volume processing
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum principles
- Team-player skills, commitment to quality, results orientation.
It will be a plus if you have:
Experience in microservices/micro frontends architecture design
Good knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with Angular and React
- English level - Intermediate or higher
- Job prospects within the company according to your strongest skills
- Competitive salary which is a subject to discuss with successful candidates, depending on their skills and knowledge
- Friendly professional and passionate team
- Flexible working hours: Mon-Fri, obligatory presence 1 p.m. - 7 p.m., but not less than 40 hour a week
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Additional medical insurance program
- Sport compensation
- Comfortable office in great location, 20 minutes walk from Vasileostrovskaya
- Fully equipped kitchen with free beverages, fruits and cookies
- Corporate trainings, conferences and seminars, professional certification
- Regular corporate events
Key facts about ETNA Trader Tech Stack:
- Amazingly beautiful HTML5 trading front end
- A high-load platform which uses very complex business logic
- Mobile Trading Applications
- Cloud hosted with AWS
- Open architecture. APIs for frontend and backend extensions
- Easily customized for our clients