Nordgold (Nord Gold N. V.) – международная компания, объединяющая золотодобывающие предприятия. Активы Nordgold включают девять действующих рудников. Предприятия компании расположены в России, Казахстане, Буркина-Фасо и Гвинее, на них заняты около 10 000 сотрудников.
The vacancy is open due to our SAP Maintenance project covering all Nordgold's business units in the field of asset management.
- Work in the SAP Project team to deliver project objectives and outcomes in asset register management;
- Develop and implement quality process and procedure for ensuring consistent setup of assets across the group;
- Develop and implement asset-reporting structure, templates and reports;
- Conduct periodical analysis of asset register. Identify and recommend improvement initiatives;
- Conduct asset audits as required. Work with site teams to ensure asset register reflects actual status of all assets;
- Facilitate periodic reviews of assets with the directors responsible for management of company assets;
- Assist in capital planning process, support directors to develop and build strategic asset plans and forecasts.
- University qualifications essential in engineering, accounting/economics or business.
- SAP PM (PLM, ТОРО) Module experience would be beneficial
- 1-5 years’ experience in company asset management or management accounting
- Understanding and comfortable working within ERP, SAP preferred but not essential.
- Understanding the basics of asset management, life cycle, depreciation and disposal of assets process.
- Understanding of cost structures, budget development, cost management and reporting
- Russian and English languages: high level speaking and written proficiency
- Results focused, energetic, committed to achieving department goals
- Professional approach to working with peers and corporate leaders
- Good communication skills to implement change, train and coach peers
- Willing to travel and spend time on-site as required.
- Experience in developing ERP and/or business processes
- Expert user in Microsoft Office suite
- Temporary employment (1 year, with the possibility of extension);
- Working place: Nordgold LLC, Headquarters;
- Office location: Moscow, Voykovskaya/ Vodnyi stadium metro station ;
- Reporting to: HQ SAP Project Director;
- Working in international enviroment;
- Working schedule: 5/2;
- Competitive salary level and annual bonus scheme;
- Social and benefits packages.
Senior Analyst/Asset Database Administrator (SAP PM, ТОРО)В архиве с 29 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию