The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Innopolis University invites applications for full-time Assistant and Associate Professor positions in EAP.
The responsibilities include:
- designing and teaching courses to meet the needs of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students
- as a part of the University witting center, giving individual writing consultations, performing editing and proofreading services, conducting writing workshops
- contributing to the research activity of the University
- contributing to community services and other activities related to developing and maintaining the intellectual and cultural environment of the University
Successful candidates will become a part of a dynamic ambitious multicultural community and are expected to have the following qualifications:
- an achieved relevant doctoral degree from an internationally recognized educational and/or research institution. Candidates who are close to graduation will also be considered.
- a minimum of one year teaching experience for the applicants for the Assistant Professor position, and three years for the applicants for the Associate Professor position
- active research interests in the field of interest for the institute with publications in recognized international venues
Compensations and benefits:
Usually, the initial appointment is 3-years with the possibility for renewal and tenure. The salary is competitive, with additional benefits, including the low taxation level of Russia (max. 15%), 56 days of paid vacations, paid health care coverage.
How to apply:
Candidates should submit a full application package, consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae (with Scopus and Google Scholar profiles links, links for the videos of public talks or lectures, if possible), research statement, teaching statement, scans of Bs, MS and PhD certificates in pdf format by email. Additionally, they should arrange to have three reference letters sent by email to the same address.