The Department of Humanities and Social Sciences of Innopolis University invites applications for a part-time teaching position of a Lecturer in Life Safety.
Responsibilities include the following:
– Designing and teaching a course on Life Safety for undergraduate students
– Assessing students’ performance in the course
– Submitting necessary course paperwork
– Organizing course materials in LMS
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
– an achieved doctoral (PhD) degree from a recognized educational and/or research institution
– 3 or more years of experience teaching similar courses to university students in English
– adherent to learner-centered teaching philosophy
Candidates should submit a full application package consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae, teaching statement, reference letters in pdf format by email.