About the Role
We’re looking for experienced Test Engineer to drive forward Automotive industry.
You will become a part of small-size team and work closely with foreign colleagues and customers.
What You Will Do
- Client-server automotive navigation system testing, including test development, execution and automation on both client and server side
- Development of automated test scripts
- Work with development teams to understand requirements and triage software/component interface issues
- Support release testing, digital map validation, regression, performance and volume testing
What You Need
- 1-3 years of software test execution experience, both manual and automated
- Basic understanding of Linux based systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What is Nice to Have
- Experience in development of automated test scripts using Python or some other script language
- Experience with Robot Test Framework
- Good written communication skills (English)
- Automotive Telematics test experience including use of vehicle bus tools such as VehicleSpy
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.