- Perform automated and manual test execution for exchange service front-end;
Take participation in improving, creating, maintaining test cases, test runs, AQA framework;
- Creating test cases and automated testing scenarios;
- Execute tests, document and track defects.
- Collaborate with a team - products, analysts, developers, infrastructure, and business on related testing activities.
- 1+ years of experience in automation testing tools for UI (and API as an advantage);
- Advanced practice and theoretical knowledge in testing methodology;
- Experience in designing test cases, bug reports and other testing documentation;
- Experience in maintaining test documentation, working with management/tracking systems (we use Gitlab, JIRA, Confluence);
- Experience with networking equipment and understanding of test design and implementation chops;
- Fundamental knowledge of OOP concepts and an object-oriented programming language;
• Good experience with Java 8+ / Kotlin stack used in QA context (Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber as an advantage);
- Understanding of software development life-cycle;
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Docker;
- Experience in SQL.
Nice to have:
- Good technical English (at least writing);
- Understanding of the gRPC.
- This is a fully remote and strictly full-time position.
- Russian-speaking engineering team
- Remote teamwork
- Working according to your local business hours
- Minimum of bureaucracy
- Competitive compensation
- Vacations, sick leaves