Vivid - finances have never been so simple and convenient. Our goal is to make the best application and the coolest customer service that you will definitely want to share with your loved ones. We set up all our products from scratch and building up the entire infrastructure - without outdated systems, without inherited dependencies from other products, without the old code, and without processes that “work like this because this has always been the case”.
Our stack of technology: Python, Django, FastApi, Flask, Celery, Postgresql, Redis, Kafka
What you'll do:
- Develop backend for new the CRM system.
- Make integrations with complex projects.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade softwares.
- Write technical documentation.
- You will have possibilities to learn (improve your skills in Go)
What you will need in order to be successful:
- Commercial work experience as a Python Developer.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask).
- Familiar with async programming.
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Team spirit.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Go would be a strong advantage.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Proactive approach and ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team and be a role model.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in the creation of a new and innovative company.
- Great working atmosphere in a motivated and dynamic team.
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with the company.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- A Vivid prime subscription for free.
- Free Lunch and fruits, Healthcare benefits, Sport, Language courses.
- Work in a brand new office in Moscow (Dinamo). Remote is possible.