з/п не указана
Your place is here*
Trade Treasury Services TTS provides transaction and banking services to Citi’s Institutional Clients, and is truly a global organisation, having a presence in over 100 countries. TTS is one of the strongest businesses at Citi, delivering consistent quarter-on-quarter profitability and growth. TTS EMEA Technology Payments and Receivables, processes millions of payments daily for 100+ different payment products across 54 EMEA branches.
- Provide business analysis and solutions to increase efficiency and productivity;
- Implement business applications and systems using corporate standards, guidelines and procedures;
- Control over the timely execution and the results of development projects and implementation of business applications in accordance with the budget, corporate standards and procedures;
- Financial control and regular monthly forecasting for the development projects in pipeline;
- Support deployment process for the new solutions by raising the change request, providing deployment descriptions and coordinating IT departments on the deployment.
- Support users in User Acceptance Testing and training on new functionality;
- Carrying out technology function as per technology policies and procedures (SDLC/CITMP/IS), addressing technology compliance/information security and internal audit.
- Provide users with innovative/cost-effective solutions to changing requirements through program modification/scheduling of existing program resources as appropriate;
- Ensure execution and implementation of TTS Technology projects are performed to the appropriate standards compliant with defined technology strategy, standard procedures and policies;
- Coordination and negotiation with different departments of the bank during software development lifecycle, systems implementation and their further usage on production environments;
- Co-ordinate and facilitate User Acceptance Testing and training for end user;
- Searching for opportunities and making suggestions for improvement of business processes both within the department and through collaboration with other departments and services.
- MS Office with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills - English is a must.
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc (students).
- Good understanding of different data models, the ability to analyze them and present the trend analysis at different levels of detail,
- Information seeker, not afraid of making contacts with various units of the company, including international ones, in order to collect the required information,
- Can combine scattered information into a logical whole in order to present a comprehensive picture of the situation,
- Proactively looking for opportunities to solve an issue or improve the surrounding operating environment.
- SharePoint configuration and/or development, SharePoint Designer very welcome.
- Paid Internship (June - May);
- Official working experience.
- application via hh.ru
- video interview
- face-to-face interview
Исторические события Citi
*Построй свою карьеру здесь!