Service & Support Professional
з/п не указана
You will be responsible for:
Service visits data input into a service ticketing system (Orion);
Administration of service ticketing system databases;
Administration of remote diagnostic systems (e-Maintenance, Netaphor etc.):
- monitoring of printing equipment, arranging proactive service ticketing;
- stock management of consumables at the customer sites;
- keeping databases up-to-date.
Cost of service calculation, service contract pricing;
Service contracts profitability analysis;
Handling of job-related information requests from CRu departments/end-customers.
What We Ask:
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Higher education;
- Relevant experience in B2B service business is an advantage;
- English at pre-intermediate level;
- MS Excel – intermediate level;
- Accuracy, attention to details are core important qualities for this position.
- Official competitive salary
- Lunch allowance
- Medical insurance
- Corporate mobile phone
- Comfortable office in the center of Moscow (Kurskaya metro station)
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.