Ciklum is looking for a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join the DevOps team within Ciklum Digital on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include creating CI/CD pipelines, writing infrastructure as code, configuring operating systems, monitoring, resolving network issues, and so on.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvementand growth
- Work in DevOps team to build new and tune current cloud infrastructure
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production:
- Collaborate with developers, QA and architects to build the pipeline
- Provide clear reporting of the pipeline’s to all teams
- Support the teams to use the pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline or infrastructure
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling for development teams.
- Collaboration with developers and QA engineers within one teams for:
- Resolving issues and clearing blockers
- Priorities changes
- Providing environments
- Release flow refinements
- Quality gates implementation refinements
- Versioning refinements
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning and deployment on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, SES, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting(bash, python)
- Ansible and Packer
- Hands-on Experience with Jenkins (GitLabCI or similar) in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud
- Good experience with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as NewRelic, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, ELK stack and so on
- Strong knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologies
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Building big AWS infrastructure from scratch
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to the cloud
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Join Ciklum! Bring amazing & innovative
ideas to life together!
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer for Ciklum Digital (TUI)В архиве с 16 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию