The eCommerce Marketplace Manager will drive revenue and profit growth for eCommerce third party marketplace storefronts across the globe. Key initiatives will include owning strategy and execution for third party marketplace programs as well as evaluate new opportunities to expand our marketplace businesses. This position will work closely with eCommerce and global brand partners to maintain a strong product assortment and ensure a flawless consumer experience from start to finish. This position also leverages advertising programs and promotional plans that can be leveraged within third party marketplace platforms to further accelerate growth.
Responsibilities include assortment planning, marketplace analysis and optimization, product technical data/feeds and storefront management, Amazon sponsored products management and pricing strategy.
- Grow and optimize product assortment across all KEDOO brands and identify assortment gaps for third party marketplaces (main brand is Booba cartoon for kids).
- Recommend strategic pricing actions that can accelerate growth and expand margins using technology and with merchandising partners.
- Identify and execute competitive pricing comparisons to ensure our pricing strategy drives strong conversion for all brands.
- Optimize storefront fulfillment metrics to ensure a flawless consumer experience from distribution center to consumer’s front door.
- Develop, plan and execute promotional events to drive strong consumer awareness and conversion.
- Review technical products feed data and optimize product variables to increase product exposure.
- Troubleshoot product data on third party marketplaces to ensure accuracy of all brands product information to consumers.
- Partner with web development and IT teams to make appropriate updates to marketplace infrastructure and support additional distribution growth.
- Partner with consumer relations team to review storefront reviews and consumer feedback and provide the best consumer experience by listening to the consumer.
- Reporting of sales data to drive actionable recommendations across brands to accelerate revenue and profit growth.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 3+ years of retail or ecommerce marketplace experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of third party marketplace strategies and tactics
- Excellent analytical skills critical
- Ability to write and present compelling business cases, including accurate sales forecasts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in person and virtually
- Ability to influence key business leaders, instill trust, and demonstrate ROI for new and existing global marketplaces
- Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
- Ability to lead others as marketplace continues to expand
KEDOO offers very attractive packages including competitive base salary;
Health insurance program;
Work location is in Moscow, Business center Port Plaza.
We’re looking forward to speaking to you very soon.
The KEDOO Team