Our client – international hotel operator – is looking for ac Accountant.
- Responsible for the finance part: issues invoices and closing documents to the partners, posts revenue in 1C, monitors the financial part of projects, prepares reports (e.g. unpaid invoices, projects follow-up etc);
- Collects invoices from suppliers, reviews in accordance with the internal control procedures, splits by cost centers, receives internal approvals and sends to the outsourcing company for proceeding the payment;
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of internal control (Collecting purchase\travel requests, ensuring their approval, monitors that payments are made under approved requests);
- Collects closing documents from suppliers, reviews them and sends to the outsource accountants for posting.
- Provides our outsourcing company with the supporting documents for Currency Control regulation;
- Monitors employee’s advance reports in the Corporate system Hamilton, collects and reviews employee’s supporting docs, approves them in the corporate system, provides the outsourcing accountants with the supporting docs;
- Participates in tax audit: collects documents under projects and submits them to our outsourcing company, prepares reports and answers for tax authorities;
- Performs ad-hoc requests from management.
- Higher education (finance, audit etc)
- Knowledge of AP, AR areas
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong knowledge of 1C
- English level intermediate+
- Experienced in bank operations and revenue posting in 1C 8.
- Stable international company;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Official employment;
- Great team;
- Opportunities for career growth.