Do you like video games? Are you fluent in English? Do you think that Sales is an art of its own?
If your answer to most of these questions is ‘yes,’ write a short cover letter dwelling on why you think you can sell game-related products. In English, of course :)
Legionfarm is a progressive Internet platform that helps gamers all over the world to find and hire online-game professionals to play together and improve their gaming skills.
We’re currently working in 48 countries; our market keeps growing annually, and last year we increased the number of our purchase orders tenfold, having successfully arranged 400,000 paid game sessions.
We were in Forbes and TechCrunch and we are one of the best winter batch startups in the top US-based accelerator program Y Combinator.
Why we’re doing this and who our clients are:
Some online game users don’t have enough time or a reliable team to get into high-tier content or earn top-notch gear and achievements. That’s why they turn to our platform and hire PRO players to help them unlock endgame content or teach them some game tricks.
We give gamers a chance to monetize their professional skills and make a living doing what they love and helping others. We’re going to create a billion new jobs in virtual worlds. Come and join us!
What will you have to do:
- Work with incoming warm leads;
- Deal with incoming client requests in chats;
- Be creative and inspired about sales;
- Connect with clients, offering a personal case-by-case approach;
- Stimulate impulsive buys, backing it up by your high-level expertise and the knowledge of in-game content;
- Improve your communication, persuasion and sales skills.
What you get:
- Advanced or Proficiency English;
- Playing and knowing the content of at least 3 games from the following list: World of Warcraft, WoW Classic, Destiny 2, Call of Duty, CoD Warzone, Division 2, Apex Legends;
- Typing speed at least 58 wpm, 95% accuracy;
- Having a sales background and knowing sales techniques.
- Our sales don’t just sell; they are the people who can find and respond to real customer needs, offering a relevant in-game solution and being able to work with various fundamentally different games.
- Your salary is not the only benefit here.
- Every sales manager has their own career development plan: we help you up your sales skills and gain experience in related fields (where exactly is entirely up to you).
- Our team rocks. If you keep your eyes and ears open, you can learn from real marketing, product and operations experts.
- We offer a full-on international product and we are aimed at promoting it to the whole world.