Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annualized revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
We have the ideal opportunity for an Account Manager, who will develop and execute campaigns for generating and driving new business, as well as maintaining and developing relationships in an assigned set of accounts.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling enterprise-level solutions to support project delivery and operations & management – as well as enterprise-level commercial offerings – into assigned accounts. They will act as the primary contact within specified accounts to determine the sales strategy and negotiate and implement approved contracts.
Account Manager will need to develop and grow the business opportunities in the assigned accounts base through his/her own efforts and those of associated Application Engineers and selected distribution partners.
- Through the use of account management planning and direct sales meetings with assigned end-users/customers, develop the relationships at various levels within a given accounts, sets up product demonstrations, and closes sales to meet the revenue goals
- Acts as primary contact with specified accounts by:
a) acting as liaison for all communications to and from the account;
b) determining the sales strategy and follow-up;
c) negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
- Participates in sales events such as: trade shows, territory product demonstration seminars, customer specific technical demonstrations, etc.
- Develop new and adopt approved sales strategies. Establish sales implementation plans for assigned customer base
- Prepare sales reports in SAP CRM on various aspects of his/her sales activities in the territory assigned to include such things as: forecasts, comparative sales data, etc.
- Promote our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer's meet or exceed business objectives
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's products and services, as well as knowledge on the particular Industry workflows, business drivers, macro-economics and major players
- Engineering related degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ Sales experience in strategic selling into major Oil&Gas industry accounts
- A successful track record of selling software, or technical products or services
- An understanding of the Oil&Gas market is required
- Proficiency with company products portfolio at a business level
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity
- Self-motivating “can-do”-attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills
- Native Russian and fluency in English is essential
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits
- A highly international, professional, supportive and collaborative environment
- Colleague Recognition Awards
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.