EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for talented Business Analysts with Data mindset to help our customers achieving their digital transformation through data in variety of industries. Our Business intelligence Analysts are experienced in Business, Technology and Design sides of a product.
Domains: Life Science (Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, Animal health), Finance (Bank, Fintech), Supply chain, Logistics, Travel and many more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- work in collaboration with customer stakeholders / delivery management / technical leads in design phase of the data products that should address the business needs;
- plan and execute elicitation/discovery activities to engage both business and IT stakeholders;
- design and drive stakeholder workshops/interviews to define and prioritize their business needs;
- translate business needs into user and data requirements and work with delivery team through the entire project;
- perform data discovery, data assessment, data profiling;
- provide data modeling, create source to target mappings;
- Identify and address data-related issues;
- prototype business needs and validate Mockups/Wireframes/Prototypes with business stakeholders;
- conduct Sprint review sessions or UAT with customer stakeholders;
- prepare post-development / post-production materials to support stakeholders in increasing adoption of deliverables (e.g., trainings / training materials / marketing materials).
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst on BI/DWH projects (Big Data projects is a plus);
- upper intermediate English to communicate with cross-country Business and IT teams;
- ability to ask ‘Why’ in different ways to understand business need;
- excellent communication skills to manage customer expectations, present and explain project deliverables to senior stakeholders;
- ability to work individually or in team environment without supervision;
- understanding Database/Data lake/Data Warehouse basics;
- experience in working with data profiling using SQL;
- experience in data modeling and ETL specifications;
- knowledge of the data and analytics landscape and recent trends;
- ability to use modern data visualization tools for visualizing and prototyping business needs.
TECHNICAL PREFERENCES (ANY):
- SQL, Python;
- SAP, Salesforce;
- MsSQL, Oracle, Hadoop, PostgreSQL, Hive, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Informatica, Talend, Alteryx, Vertica, Airflow, Kafka;
- Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Micro Strategy.
- experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- regular assessments and salary reviews;
- social package: medical care, sports;
- free English classes;
- opportunities for self-realization;
- friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- flexible working schedule;
- corporate and social events.
Business Intelligence AnalystВ архиве с 29 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию